In the last year we gained valuable knowledge and we received tremendously positive feedback for egoArchive, and as result we have decided to make exciting changes which will benefit the user and our company.
One of the changes we have made is to launch our company under the new name archify.com.
Archify.com will continue to provide the easiest and fastest way to search your social network streams and to find everything you have seen in your browsers.
Enjoy our new light interface including the following features:
- Instant search: As you type, the search results will be updated instantly – you no longer have to wait.
- Content filter: Allows you to search for a certain media type across all your sources. (search easily for that funny cycling video – you don’t remember where you have seen it – on FB, twitter or a website.)
- Location-based search: You can search WHERE you have seen the content. (find the great presentation you watched in London.)
- New search algorithms: Those take into account how much time you spent and interaction you had. (We call it Dwell Rank – the more activity, the higher the ranking)
- Integration of Google+ and LinkedIn is on the way (some users are already connected).
We are in the process of updating (the browser plugins) and converting everything automatically to archify.com. This conversion to the new insfrastructure and large data transfer will take several days, so older data may not show up immediately in archify.com. egoArchive will continue to be online until the data transfer is complete, but will not be updated.
If you have any questions, requests, or feedback, please let us know.
Enjoy finding your stuff again,
your archify team formerly known as egoArchive
Dmitry, Gerald, João, Max & Walter @getarchify, firstname.lastname@example.org
ps: you can guess which animal the new mascot is
Oh yeah, for the internet explorer user – please upgrade your browser experience.